Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snowman...or a Hippo??

It has snowed all day here.  We have never seen anything like it.  Tonight when Austin got home, we all went out to play and build a snowman.  We had so much fun playing together in the snow.  When we finished, we showed Ashlynn the snowman and she said, "no, it's a hippo."  When she decides something, it is hard to convince her otherwise, so she when she was on the phone with Juju tonight, she told her about her hippo in the snow.  Too funny.  Here are some pictures.  The last one is my favorite.  :)

Getting Bundled Up




Ready to go out in the snow

Getting Started

Playing in all the snow



Daddy putting on the finishing touches

Our Snowman/Hippo

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Such cute pictures!!! I love the hippo...opps, I mean snowman. :) I love the look on Ashlynn's face on the last one.

JuJu said...

That's the cutest hippo I have ever seen. I love the last picture best! What a treasured memory!

Stacy said...

OMGOODNESS!!!!!! Tooo Cute! She is just precious. And I love the last one too. I'm so glad we had a good snow so she could experience it. And she's at the perfect age!

Steph said...

I love the pictures! And I think it looks just like a hippo! :) So glad you all had fun in the snow!