I can't tell you the joy that she brings to her Granddaddy and me. We can't believe that God has given us such a precious little girl to love. Our family would be so incomplete without her (plus VERY, VERY boring!)
Happy birthday, Sweet Ashlynn Kate. Granddaddy and JuJu love you so very much.
We are a family that loves God and seeks to bring Him glory in all we do. We have one precious daughter who captivates people everywhere we go, and we are excitedly waiting for God to bring our next little one through the incredible gift of adoption.
3 comments:
I can't tell you the joy that she brings to her Granddaddy and me. We can't believe that God has given us such a precious little girl to love. Our family would be so incomplete without her (plus VERY, VERY boring!)
Happy birthday, Sweet Ashlynn Kate. Granddaddy and JuJu love you so very much.
Such precious pictures. I thank God that he has allowed me and Pa :) to be a part of her life. We are blessed!
Happy Birthday sweet girl!!
she is so cute! and looks just like you :o)
Post a Comment